Who We Are
The Investing Times is a leading investment publication in its 48th year of production. At its core, it advocates stable, conservative-minded and sensible investing by helping readers gauge whether a market is at a cyclical high or not.
It is therefore seen as an indispensable guide and makes the perfect companion for anyone that wants accountability around their investment portfolio.
Five Facts About Investing Times
- 1. The Investing Times has been running for 48 years and counting
- 2. We produce approximately 80,000-120,000 words of analytical investment research each year
- 3. Approximately 89% of our subscribers have been with us for over 5 years
- 4. Approximately 65% of our subscribers have been with us for over 10 years
- 5. Approximately 11% of our subscribers are doctors
What do we do
Readers choose between a hard-copy or soft-copy subscription (or both), which gets delivered seamlessly based on their instruction when they sign-up.
Published twice per quarter (approximately every six weeks) the Investing Times focuses on:
- Cyclical and structural developments – including strategies and opportunities that offer probabilistic outcomes.
- Market indicator analysis – including the Zone System© which is our exclusive share-market barometer and a historically powerful metric to help readers decide on the allocation between cash and share
- Share-market analysis and screening based on 17 factors including dividend sustainability/strength, value and growth.